Introduction

All About Me
Hello guys! my name is Alfito you can call me "fito". I live in Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia. I'm 15 years old. I'm born in Bandung on 31st March 2004. I'm a second child in my family and i have a big sister. My parents are from Central Java and East Java. My mother is from Pacitan, East Java and my father from Rembang, Central Java. 

I'm 10th grade now and I study in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung at Jl. belitung no. 8. I've been studied in SDPN Sabang and SMP Negeri 2 Bandung. I always study hard to reach good mark for every subject in my school. I like make a lot of friend in my school.

My hobby are listen to the music and watch the film. My favorite singer are Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, and Shawn Mendes. I like all of music's genre but I prefer pop music, country music, and EDM. I like watch all film with different genre but I prefer action, fiction, and horror movie.

My dream is be a Doctor so, I choose a science class in my school. I want to be a doctor because I want to help other people especially my parents. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Moon Mission

Compliment and Congratulation