Compliment and Congratulation

Dialogue
Alfito : Hi, Afardhan how are you ? Long time no see!
Afardhan : Hi, I’m fine
Alfito : Where have you been ?
Afardhan : I’m in Harvard University, I got scholarship of my International      Science Olympiade
Alfito : Wow! Congratulation Afardhan! You got the Harvard Scholarship
Afardhan : Thank you. I’ve got that because my teacher and my parents, they always teach and support me. By the way, how about you? Where have you been?
Alfito : I’m in Standford University, i’ve got an invite because i always got good mark in my high school
Afardhan : Wow! Amazing! Congratulation Alfito! You did it!
Alfito : Thank you very much! I’ve got that because my teacher is the best. He always teach me with his best and my parents always support me
Afardhan : Yes, we did that because our teacher and our parents. We have to be grateful because we got the best teacher and parents.
Alfito : Of course, I’m so grateful. Do you want to see around here ?
Afardhan : Of course, yes
Alfito : Okay, I’ll take you to the great spot in this place
(We walk to the main corridor)
Alfito : Over there is Social classroom and in front of you is main corridor
Afardhan : Wait alfito (pick his phone). I’m sorry i’ve must go back home. See you later
Alfito : okay, see you later

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Moon Mission