My Holiday

Hello my name is Alfito
I want to tell you about my holiday


Holiday season in my school started after report card's handover in 21 December 2019 until 3 January 2020. I spent my holiday, played game and went hangout with my friends

On the first day of my holiday, my friends invited me to go hangout and haunted gnphotoes spot to Paris Van Java and Babakan Siliwangi. We met in Masjid Salman ITB at 10.30 AM. After that,  we tried many street-foods in front of Masjid Salman ITB. I tried lomie. Lomie is one of my favorite street-food. Lomie is like bakmie but served with thick gravy, chicken, dumpling, and leather cracker. I like lomie because it's so delicious and unique. After we tried some street-foods, we walked to Babakan Siliwamgi. It's not too far from Masjid Salman ITB. We got through Tamansari Street to go there. Along Tamansari Street, we found many good spot to take a picture and enjoy fresh air because there are some trees at there. When we arrived in Babakan Siliwangi, we used new facility called "Forest Walk'. Along the forest walk. we can seen beautiful scenery trees, leafs, and many plants like in the real forest. We enjoyed the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere in Babakan Siliwangi. After we walked along the forest walk, we found a good spot to sit and take a break. We very enjoyed the atmosphere in there. After we take a break, we tried some street-foods like es krim durian, awug, and telur dadar mini. The Street-foods in Babakan Siliwangi are very delicious we very enjoyed our foods. After we ate, we continue to Paris Van Java. Paris Van Java is a little bit far from Babakan Siliwangi so we ordered Grabcar to get there. After we arrived, we walked around the mall and see a good decoration and some shop in there. Our destination spot is 'Sunflower Field". Sunflower Field is located at Paris Van Java rooftop. We went to the rooftop and walked to Sunflower Field. To get in there, we paid Rp10.000,00 per person. In Sunflower Field we took some photoes because this place has great photo spot with beautiful sunflower. After we took some photoes and enjoy the Sunflower Field, we went to musholla to pray Ashar, after we prayed Ashar, we went to home.

I often spent my holiday played game in my home. The game that I played is Mobile Legends. Mobile Legends is a popular enough mobile MOBA game in Indonesia. These game genre is strategy, action. I played this game for 2-3 hours. Mobile Legends is like another MOBA in PC. You must think and choose a strategy with your team to get win. There are many heroes with each role. There are six roles hero like Assassin, Fighter, Mage Marksman, Support, and Tank. You must know tactic play of each role hero. The purpose of this game is to defend team tourret and to destroy enemy tourret. You must contribute to your team because if you're not give your contribute to your team you can't win the match. Another game that I played during the holiday is minecraft. Minecraft is an arcade game that need your creativity to play the game. You can make a thing, building, and kill the monsters in this game. Minecraft is an enjoy game not like Mobile Legends. It isn't need a tactic and strategy to play it. You can play it with your friend. If you want to play it with your friend, you have connect to same wifi that your friend connected. I played Minecraft if I tired play Mobile Legends because Minecraft can make me refreshing and enjoy my brain. 

That's how I spent my holiday. I hope you enjoyed your holiday, Thank You :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Moon Mission

Compliment and Congratulation